Information on the processing of personal data. Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
- The processing of your personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
- I dati personali da Lei forniti verranno utilizzati per l’analisi statistica e l’invio di informazioni e di offerte promozionali sui nostri prodotti mediante e-mail.
- The provision of data is mandatory, and any refusal will make it impossible to forward the request.
- The treatment will be carried out in the following ways: manual treatments and by means of IT tools.
- The data will not be communicated and / or disclosed to anyone, except the Judicial Authority if requested in the ways permitted; the data, to the extent of their competence, will be processed within the company by persons in charge of processing in possession of the minimum skills and training requirements.
- The data controller is: Chiara Cosentino
- At any time, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, you can exercise your rights towards the data controller by writing to "Data controller" c / o Chiara Cosentino, viale Regina Margherita 9, 90138 (PA), CSNCHR94L47G273Y.
Legislative Decree 196/2003, art. 7 Right to access personal data and other rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- to the origin of personal data.
- the purposes of the processing
- of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools.
- of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5 paragraph 2.
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible.